This
weekend, like always was all about food and more food. Following a part of the old proverb - 'Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince and Dine like a Pauper', I decided to make our usual breakfast King size which included Prawns on toast, scrambled eggs and some Grape Juice.
250 gms shrimps
After having a wholesome breakfast, we were now looking forward to our lunch...
**Conditions Apply: All the dishes that I cook need not necessarily be edible. I am not responsible for any consequences after you try out these dishes.
Prawns on toast is my mother's secret recipe to satiate our untimely hunger pangs. Like any other East
Indian I love sea food and when I found out that this is such a hassle-free
dish to make, I was eager to try out.
Ingredients that you will mostly find in your fridge/ kitchen:
250 gms shrimps
1/2 red & green capsicum
1 Onion
1-2 green chilies
11/2 tsp cornflour
1-2 tsp maida
Salt to taste
Salt to taste
Chili flakes
Finely chop the shrimps and veges; mix cornflour and maida to
make a thick batter, add salt as per taste. Smear the mix generously on a slice of bread. Put some butter
in a pan and fry the side with batter on high flame for some time and then on
low flame till the time the shrimps cook. Then fry the toast side till it becomes golden brown.
Sprinkle some chili flakes and serve hot with ketchup
and chili sauce.
After having a wholesome breakfast, we were now looking forward to our lunch...
**Conditions Apply: All the dishes that I cook need not necessarily be edible. I am not responsible for any consequences after you try out these dishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment