After savouring a heavy dinner, I usually go on a guilt trip thinking - 'itna kyon khaya
yaar'...why can't I control myself when I see food ?? Instead of thinking about
what I have done, I concentrated on what I should do the next day...
**Conditions Apply: Don't kill me if you don't loose weight. I take no responsibility for weight loss!
Experts say, your
body requires cleansing - wash out toxins from your body. Those who are new to
detox diet - Detoxing is providing nutritional
support through a diet, supplements and herbs which is used to stimulate the
body to release toxins and heal itself. Liquids provide additional
nutrients for nourishment and flush toxins as they are released so they do as
little damage as possible on the way out. For best results, drink
these within 20 mins of preparation.
I started with very
simple and easy-to-make drinks that one can have early morning. Its refreshing
and its goodness will cleanse your body.
Freshness
in a glass
Take some beet root
and carrots - quantity as per your requirement
Blend them to make
a puree. Pour it through a sieve or use a juicer. Empty it in to a
glass. Sprinkle some black salt and add fresh some lemon juice. Drink it up for
good health.
Benefits:
Carrots are rich
source of nutrients, contains lots of vitamins which are good for your skin,
nails, stomach and eyes. Helps in detoxification process.
Beet root is high in folic acid and vitamins. Because of the
iron content beets are powerful blood purifiers.
Green
Detox
Green
Detox drink has two basic herbs found in every household - Dhania
(coriander) and pudina (mint). Take a bunch of each and blend it in a
mixer. Sieve it. Squeeze some lemon juice and sprinkle some black salt.
Benefits:
Both
the herbs are rich in nutrients that helps to detox.
There
are some more drinks like fresh cranberry juice, lemonade with honey (preferably
in hot water), fresh papaya juice, fresh pineapple juice and likes. Try it in the name of fitness, good health and clean digestive system.
I know its too much gyan par 'health ke liye karna padta hai u see' ;-)
I know its too much gyan par 'health ke liye karna padta hai u see' ;-)
**Conditions Apply: Don't kill me if you don't loose weight. I take no responsibility for weight loss!


No comments:
Post a Comment