Trying
out new dishes did cost me some extraaa pounds so I took a break to go on a
diet...but, I came to this conclusion, I can never ever diet. I just don't have
it in me. Food is my first love and will always be. No matter how much I try to
restrain, I end up going to my fridge to treat myself with a chocolate or ice
cream or we just end up eating out!..Ufff so difficult!!!
So here you go...I tried this yum
recipe I got from a friend of mine : little high on calories, but what the heck
...my diet chart can go take a walk :-)
Garlic is my favourite; and
combining it with cheese just enhances the flavour of this dish!
Ingredients:
2 Potatoes (Cut in rounds)
2 Smoked Red chilly
2
cubes of Cheese
3
Shallots (Take the bulb of Spring onions)
4
Cloves of Garlic
Salt
to taste
2
tsp of Olive oil
1
tsp of Butter
Method:
Slice
the onions and chop the garlic cloves. Heat a Pan, add Butter and Olive oil..
Put the Smoked Red chilly and Add chopped garlic and stir till it change its
colour. Add sliced onions and the Potato rounds and stir.. Add Salt and cook
till its done. Add grated cheese and cook till it mixes up with the potatoes.
Serve
hot with Garlic Bread.

No comments:
Post a Comment